If you are thinking about joining the club you can come along to any of the club sessions for a maximum of three times as a guest. Feel free to turn up and speak to a committee member.
If you would like to join you will need to complete an 2019 application form and submit to our membership secretary We do have the option to take out a standing order, see
All standards are welcome and most of our club sessions are based on playing social tennis. There is also the opportunity to play in our Club teams in the Dorset LTA leagues.
Our membership year runs from the 1st April to the 31st March and we offer a variety of membership types:
- Adult membership
- Family (up to 2 adults and 2 children)
- Country Membership for those who live out of area (more than 30 miles)
- Social Membership
For fees see our current 2019 membership fees. Our membership fees include the LTA membership fee and we ask members to register as a LTA member online.
What does your membership include?
- The ability to join any club sessions where tennis balls will be provided for play
- The ability to play on the courts at any time (subject to Club and Council bookings). Please note in busy periods there is a requirement to book courts throughout the Council booking system.
- Discounted coaching fees from our Club Coach
- The ability to attend Club social events and tournaments
- The ability to play team tennis in the LTA leagues (not available to Country members)
- Use of the Clubhouse facilities Use of the tennis club equipment such as the ball machine
- Free floodlighting on 3 courts
- Eligiblity to join the Wimbledon Club draw
The fees can be paid in one lump sum or by standing order, you can download a standing order form on this page
Please submit your completed application form to Karen Richardson, Membership Secretary
Please note fees or standing order forms must be submitted by the 12th April 2019.
Read more from: Category: Club Information